Welcome to First Baptist Church of Salisbury
Welcome to our virtual home on the internet! As you browse through our web-site, you'll find some useful information about life in our community. I realize that no website can answer all your questions. What I hope you'll take away from your visit is the understanding that First Baptist-Salisbury is a family of faith:
- that is made up with people from all walks of life;
- that encompasses rich, poor, educated, skilled with their hands;
- that values children, students, families, singles and seniors;
- that believes the Bible is God's word and gives direction to real life situations;
- that wants everyone to know Jesus in a personal, experiential way;
- that focuses on the most important things, and doesn't sweat the small stuff;
- that strives to be a place of grace.
Since you found us, please know that you've also found a friend. If our web presence whets your appetite to visit us in person, we would be glad to see you and help you to feel at home.
Kenneth Lance, Senior Pastor